Staying Connected Through Care
Do Care With Us From Wherever You Are!
- Call each other and stay in touch with your church community. Our Care Committee has made phone calls to check in and see how people are, as will do so again. Let us know if we can stay in touch or be connected with you or someone you have talked to.
- Invite people you know who are feeling spiritually isolated to join us for online worship on Sundays or for other online activities we may be planning.
- Try to find ways to focus on the positive things people are doing in a difficult situation. One source is Karunavirus.com, a new website that focusses on what people are doing to help each other. (Karuna means “compassion” in the ancient language of Sanskrit)
- Remember that our church staff are still working, mostly from home and will be doing their best to stick to a regular work schedule. Your emails and phone messages will be checked regularly for those that need to contact the office or Rev. Britt.
- If you are self-isolating and need help picking up something, please let us know. Call 780-467-7310 and leave a message. We have people willing to assist you with simple errands.
- Continue to care for your community of faith with your financial support. Below are a few ideas that may help you:
- Mail your offering to the church. Provide post-dated cheques if you are able to do so.
- Consider applying for Pre-authorized Remittance (PAR). Email or phone the church office to have a PAR Authorization form sent to you.
- Make a donation directly from this website.